One would say that purchasing a point-of-sale (POS) system would be a waste of time and money. In fact, moving to a quality POS has definitely a lot of advantages.
Today, you will find two types of POS: point-of-sale for retail stores and for restaurants and hotels. The most important benefits of POS are the following:
- Analysis: with the help of a POS you will analyse the sales patterns, manage the inventory and mark item for reorder.
- Accuracy: when it comes to introducing data, scanning is much more accurate than typing figures from stickers or expecting the employee to remember the prices by heart.
Generally speaking, a POS is a cash register, but, since it is based on a computer, it represents a new world of data about a certain business. If compared to the traditional cash registers or cash boxes, the main benefit of a computerised POS is the opportunity it offers to analyse sales in various ways including items sold, promotions, time, etc. This is of great help for inventory managers to fulfil his/her tasks in a more accurate manner and much faster.
Moreover, when all your data is computerised, you can put your computer into a network, while the network, in its turn, can be integrated into a back-office computer that is able to download information from all registers, thus monitoring data in different ways.
If you are interested in moving your business to a POS system in Malta, first of all, learn more about it and then find a reliable supplier that will provide you with cutting-edge solutions.
When it comes to restaurant POS Malta, Progressive Information Systems is known as an organisation committed to offering first-class software for businesses to support the growth and small, medium and large businesses.
If you are a restaurant owner, then you must consider the Lightspeed soft provided by Progressive Information Systems. It is a cloud-based POS system that operates even on iPads. It is an advanced application that allows controlling every aspect of a restaurant’s logistic, finance and HR the smartphone or tablet.
Here are some benefits of Lightspeed:
- It is extremely easy to use and train the staff.
- It runs on iPhones and iPads; take the order and send them directly to the bartender with one simple touch of the button.
- It splits the bills quickly.
- Easy menu creation and editing
- Offers the opportunity to print orders from anywhere
If you need more information on bar point of sale Malta, don’t hesitate to contact Progressive Information Systems.