Either you are a professional athlete or not, your life is definitely is one of regular training and pushing your body to its limits of performance. As a result, you can enjoy greater physique, higher performance and stronger health. However, alongside all those achievements, your body also accumulates toxins and waste products. The IV drips for athletes are doctor-formulated solutions to help you get rid of those toxins as well as keeping your performance at the highest level.
The thing is that our body starts accumulating free radicals and peroxides in a natural way that strongly affect the immune system and various cells like those in the brain, for instance. The IV therapy contains nutrients that help both to get rid of harmful substances and rebuild tissue.
The amino acid found in this therapy plays an important role in terms of energy production and fat metabolism, two processes that are vital to athletes. The function of certain amino acids is to help transport fatty acids into the mitochondria which results in energy production.
The nutritional IV also contains important minerals that help to keep the bones and joints strong while improving the immune system. Given training athletes need more minerals in their body, the are subject to slower recovery in the case of injuries. Moreover, you can face problems with muscle gain and energy production. Therefore, getting the required amount of minerals only from food products is nearly impossible that’s why another source is recommended.
Who will Benefit from IV drips?
It is not necessarily required to a professional athlete in order to enjoy the benefits of IV therapy. It can help anyone who:
- Engages in sports
- Engages in mild to moderate exercise
- Wants more power during workouts
- Wants to reduce sports-injury recover time
What makes this therapy different?
The Total Wellness IV includes ingredients chosen specifically for their detoxifying and performance improving properties, such as:
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) –helps getting rid of toxins which naturally accumulate after energy conversion. It also promotes cell production and energy transfer.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – An amino acid that plays a crucial role in the production of energy and fat metabolism.
- Manganese – A mineral that can significantly improve the immune system and at the same time help keep joints and bones strong. It also has the ability to improve the recovery time after many injuries and fights certain inflammatory conditions.
Before taking the decision to purchase the IV nutrients, make sure you have seen the doctor who allowed taking them.